Brepols Publishers – Erasmus+ programme (traineeship)
- Duration: no less than 4 months (up to 12 months).
- Starting date: April 2020, and as long as there is a vacancy in our office. It can be further discussed with the potential candidate.
- Working hours: 6 hours/day (from 08.30 to 14.30). A 30 minutes break is included.
- Leave: it is counted within the working days. It is (1,67 x number of months). Eg. for a period of 6 months the number of leave days can be calculated as following: 1,67 x 6 = 10,02.
- Skills: excellent communication skills; team player; broad knowledge of European history and cultures, across countries, periods, languages and disciplines
- Degree (relevant to): Philology, Language & Literature, History, Archeology, Philosophy, Theology.
supporting a team of Bibliographers working on Brepols Publishers’ databases (International Medieval Bibliography, International Bibliography for Humanisme and Renaissance, Index Religiosus).
- English (C1 or C2).
- Good command of any other language will be considered as an advantage.
Fees & Fundings:
- European Union-Erasmus+ programme funding (depends on the year and level of studies).
- 200€/per month from Brepols Pulishers as accomodation fees (the renting contract or the receipt for the rent is necessary).
Brepols Publishing Services
Street: Ermou 55
Post Code: 54623