In response to the state of epidemic emergency in Poland, declared on 13th March 2020, the Rector of the University of Warsaw made a statement regulating the functioning of UW.
Remember, starting today:
– administration offices are closed for inquirers,
– all matters can be picked up on-line,
– employees are working remotely,
– all mail will be sent and distributed through Main Office, that is at noon all mail will be collected at the units and brought to the Main Office,
– finance office is on shift work, salaries and scholarships are paid as usual,
– all cafeterias and canteens at UW are closed,
– limited access to the UW buildings.
– check your UW email address regularly,
– read UW website,
– report any difficulties regarding UW functioning here: InfoCovid19@adm.uw.edu.pl
More information: http://bit.ly/3d5NNo7