If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple – we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
- As Compliance AML KYC Analyst you will beresponsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Responsible for the Quality Assurance / end-to-end review of Know Your Customer records in country/region against Citi AML KYC standards and local country regulations
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of KYC records achieving a correct balance between required quality targets and ensuring that key productivity deliverables met
- Report findings on a daily basis to ensure records correctly updated and root cause of defects proactively managed back to the stakeholders
- Institute a ‘First Time Right’ approach to quality reviews ensuring all defects are identified upfront and proactively partnering with local/global stakeholder to ensure understanding
- Assist in root cause analysis by identifying & analysing areas of common defect/issues/themes including policy, process and procedure
- Working as part of a team to ensure departmental and regional goals met
- Closely monitor operational metrics relating to volume, efficiency, and quality and meet agreed daily targets for KYC Record review and completion within agreed Service Level Agreement timeframes
- 2 years of relevant experience in KYC, AML role, law
- ACAMS / other prominent certification in AML/KYC (an advantage)
- Experience in banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process
- Knowledge of local regulatory KYC/AML requirements (an advantage)
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- International working environment at the office
- Unique type of role on Polish market –with the largest scale and biggest international clients
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Constant development opportunities with an access to unlimited number of trainings