Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Warszawa, Warszawa, PL
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 2.4 billion euros. worldline.com
Your responsibilities will be:
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely an accurate manner into various database systems
- Make changes and additions to clients’ accounts
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and check completed work for accuracy
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proper dissemination of the necessary information on interfaces
- Close cooperation with Sales Department
Ideal candidate will have:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and Croatian
- Fluency in Polish
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Positive attitude
The 12,000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.